Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Nutting but trouble..

Recently i seem to be doing even more stupid things... things that would anger the ppl arnd me... and especially... baobei......

Right now.. theres quite afew things which i nid to do. stuff like learning how to be more of a team player.. stuff like gaining more knowledge on subjects that would help me in the future.... stuff like getting into the good books of baobei's parents/family....

its kinda weird.. but im pretty nervous right now.. baobei is gonna come over my place to study wif me in a while... pretty scared that i might say something wrong or do something stupid again to make her upset.. realised that i havnt been a tactful person when it comes to work...

really hope that everything will go on fine.. and that we will be able to work together harmoniously...

just a few nites ago.. i asked my friend mark about 'future' stuff.... things like future plans... future jobs... financially how to get by... cause i was rather clouded by many things... cannot really see and think straight.... but well.. he said something that made pretty much sense and also to make me stop thinking off track...

He told me to gain knowledge first...... then with all this knowledge i will then be able to find a path... and do something.....

rather then keep thinking w/o knowledge... wont get me anywhere..

who doesnt wan his/her life to be smooth sailing? ha... i do! tts y... alot of hard work has to be put in... in order to obtain a better life in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home