Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lost my way home (yet again....)

Yep.. as the title of of post explains.... ive lost my way home again! =) sigh.... im a lousy 'lu chi'....

While drivin to my friend's place at Jurong to collect my tennis rackets... i missed the exit at the highway!!! aRHGhgGHgh!!! i already anticipated it loR! just that got this stupid car driving beside me... blocking my way.. i intended to slow down to let it go first then i cut in from behind him... BUT HE WAS DRIVING LIKE A 'WU GUI!'.... omg.... then couldnt help it but to miss the exit....

I had to make a really big detour at balestier... then going to whitney road and comtinuing my journey to Jurong lor.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crappy car like moves like a snail...

After that.. on the way home..... i lost my way again... reason being... i tot that i shld turn out to BKE then to SLE then to yishun..... but NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.... after turning out of BKE i saw the turn left to KJE + Pie(Tuas) or... go straight to.... JOHOR!!!!! OMG!!..... of course i had to make the turn ma... if not go johor liao... zzzz....

turn here turn there.... ended up at Seng Siong Supermarket... then back to clementi again.... (back to square one..) from there on.. i remembered my painful mistake and did not turn out to BKE liao... just went straight all the way to Ang Mo Kio CTE and found my way HOmeeeee!!!!

it was a long journey.... driving at a comfortable speed crusing along the roads of Singapore (although that is so NOT wad i intended for...) kinda hoped that baobei was wif me at that time... it would make the whole journey alot more pleasent.. and it would be pretty nice to haf a spin arnd Singapore with baobei too! =)

Too bad... i was alone.... quite sad.......... zzzzzzzz

think i hafta learn the roads from my mum liao... if can.... when me and my mum is free... she is probably gonna guide me on how to travel to different places in Singapore liao... hahhaa cant help it... i hafta try improve on my 'lu chi-ness' haha

hopefully i will improve ba....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home