Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Not as easy as i thought..

Nutting worked out... baobei is beside me right now and we are doing our work... but ya... no conversations... no words.... no talking... nutting...... everything was so ok untill work started.... i still didnt manage to get baobei to talk to me on work stuff....

im just my useless self.... yet again....

still tot we can strive together and work hard.... zzz i guess impossible?... i really am useless eh... cant even work properly with baobei... if it was just someone else.. i wont even haf cared... or it wont even bother me one bit... but this time its baobei.... between me and her... we cant even talk about our work stuff.. how sad... cant blame her or anyone though.. its my fault from the very start....

even an asshole called allan could help her with her work during her intership over at OM... zzzz i cant even do crap....

feeling dam useless now.... i think.. probably... im just insignificant ... maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home