Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 06, 2006

maturity..

How can one exactly mature...... i wish i really will know the key to the answer...

i nid to mature more... mature for my future... mature for baobei and my future.... mature for my parents.. mature for my friends... mature for myself...

but.. how????....

sigh... theres so many bad points abt me that i must overcome......

Have been thinking alot abt baobei and my future.... i just so wanna everything to go rite.. to go smoothly.. to work out fine.....
im very scared things would go wrong.... and i would let baobei suffer.....

i hope to be a person who can shoulder baobei and my family.... but how can i do it?......

since young.. ive had everything and anything i wanted at my will.... i guess its time now for me to give more then i receive... ive received too much.... too too much...... i hope to give... to let my love ones feel happy...

it certaintly wont be ez.. but.. i really hope that i will be able to do it...

i really want to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home