Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HAPPY BDAY!

bHAPPY BDAY TO Douglas! A.K.A Tir4misu A.K.A r3iz !!! and thats... ME!!! =) heeeeeeeeeeee

well.. its kinda already over tho.. it was on the 27 of NOV!

it was a wonderful bday celebration for me!! =) i have like ang baos from friends, parents, grandparents and guess wad?! baobei's mum also gave me and ang bao too!! and... i now can go over to her place for dinner with them!! heeeee^^ huge improvement!! lolxxxx my classmates bought me a Razer mouse! the Krait~ =) feels dope and looks dope too hahaa

this is the presents tat baobei bought for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the picture in the photo frame is made of jigsaw puzzles o!!! =) very very 'xi xin' from baobei! thx thx thx thx i really really love it alot!

had alot of 'fish' for my bday lolx.. ate manhattan with mark they all and went to fish&co with my classmates ahaa and as for me and baobei.. we went.................. HOG BREATH CAFE!! =)
check out the food~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ahha itssss veryyyyyyy veryyyyyyyy nice! at C.H.I.J.M.E.S ! =) and that valet parking thing... almost made me thought that i lost my car... phew... lucky for me.. its just that auntie blur.. pengz...

and after dinning at Hog Breath Cafe with baobei... we headed home.... and.... baobei bought a bday cake for me!!!! mango cheese cake! yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hee... baobei.. thx for everything that you haf done for me... very touched.. and i really appreciated it alot... thx! =) oh.. not forgetting.. i love the bday song that u sang for me! heeeeee =) it was soooooooo sweet of u!

and last but not least.. some of the pix that we took together
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thx baobei... I LOVE U! =)

and for all my friends out there... thx guys! it was a bday not to forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home