Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 24, 2007

August 24.. 2wks to P.O.P!

finally.. after strugglin for so long in the army... its just 2 more weeks till my passing out parade haha!....

all this time in the army.. life hasnt been peaceful and smooth at all... lots and lots of things to do.. lesser and lesser slping time we have.. and ya.. the most jialat one of all is field camp.. hah~ 6days 5nights of no bathing and having to wear ur sweaty, wet and smelly shirt throughout the camp is really.... really .... really... quite an 'interesting' experience haha

but.. i really have to thank someone.. someone close and dear to me..

and tats.....

my.. BABY!



all these while.. she has accompanied me and my parents to send me back to camp on sundays and whenever i book out she will oso make an extra effort to get off earlier from work just to come and fetch me from pasir ris!

*thx darling... tired from work le still must come and fetch me... ^^*

without my baby... i guess.. theres no way i could haf survived the harsh training in Army... all those field camp... all those physical lessons.... the only reason i could go through them was the image of my baby in my mind... thinking of her... thinking of the booking out day where i can meet her is my only source of moltivation that i haf.. and tat was how i literally push myself to complete my field camp..

it really feels gd to know that u haf someone waiting for you back here at SG while u r out there all alone training... i guess this is a feeling that most of the NSF men would agree with me rite? =)

thx baby... i love you lotz! muaCkZ!
Thx for being there for me till these day and for all times baby^^
muAcKZz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home